16.4.14

Metallic

 photo image-7_edited-1_zps6ac46068.jpg

 photo 2_zps2751b439.jpg

Glasses - LOOKBOOK STORE / Singlet - Topshop / Jeans - Kenzo / Necklace - RUE GEMBON / Extensions - AB HAIR

I first saw these Kenzo jeans months ago at a Mr Start sale and have been furiously searching for a pair in my size ever since. However, when I found them again for 70% off, I decided to ignore the fact that they were 2 sizes too big and just belt 'em. I like them baggy and they go perfectly with my favourite sunglasses!

Photos by GWEN

5 comments:

  1. Cute, I thought those jeans were Kenzo as soon as I saw them.

    / Avy
    http://MyMotherFuckedMickJagger.blogspot.com




    ReplyDelete
  2. The Kenzo jeans look great on you! You made a good decision of buying them! x

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're totally rocking these jeans
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love the summery look! Gorgeous.

    www.girlinmenswear.com

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting. i've been a bit slack with replying to comments lately, i'm sorry, but i like to have a look at every commenters blog anyway <3